I want to do a number of things. I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet (Verizon with no service)
1) I want to make a ROM image and save it on my local machine
2) I want to run that image under:
a) virtual box and also
b) Android SDK emulator (with
Internet connectivity as if I were actually using the device)
3) I want to be able to install the latest version of Android and all
necessary drivers for the device, and upgrade as needed dumping a ROM back to the device.
If someone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have
googl'd around for three days and nothing works, so I would need
something more along the lines of step by step instructions or tools
to do this with.
I am new to this and at this point the only thing I have is the SDK.
If anyone can point me to any direct links of detailed instructions on how to:
1) dump a rom from this device
2) run under the android sdk / emulation
3) run under virtual box
4) upload any new rom to the device
Places (web sites), where I can get enhanced Tab 10.1 ROMS